About Molyneux Educare:
- All day care and education 8:00 – 5:30 for children 0-5.
- 20 free hours per week for 3 & 4 year olds.
- Open throughout school holidays.
- Qualified and experienced teachers.
- High teacher-child ratios.
- Newly refitted centre.
- Age and developmentally appropriate small group times to extend on each child’s own learning journey.
- Ongoing observation, guidance and planning for children’s learning and development.
- All the benefits of a mixed aged setting where whanau relationships are cherished and strengthened.
- Comprehensive transition to school program.
- Regular and varied outings into the community.
- An environment that encourages risk taking, developing independence and decision making skills.
- An environment with good indoor-outdoor flow and lots of natural light.
- A strong advocate of learning through play.
- Morning and afternoon tea provided.
- Open door policy but parent help not a requirement.